We are a friendly team of six Family Lawyers, four Law Clerks and the most caring administrative support in town.
Our lawyers have practised in Canberra, Sydney, Newcastle and the Northern Territory. We are especially experienced in complex parenting matters with two of our lawyers being qualified Independent Children’s Lawyers. We have an in-house Mediator who can issue s60I certificates and undertake in-house Advocacy. We also have two lawyers who are qualified in Collaborative Law.
Our lawyers have constructive relationships with their colleagues and the Court and pride themselves on helping you find a solution by being fair and firm.
Find out more about our staff members by clicking their names below:
- Gillian Yeend – Director
- Mary Burgess – Special Counsel
- Holly Gunn – Senior Associate
- Annie Visser – Senior Associate
- Amanda Di Placido – Associate
- Michelle Braddock – Practice Manager
- Jeremy Banwell – Senior Law Clerk (Litigation Support)
- Sarah Daley – Law Clerk (Litigation Support)
- Cally Hannah – Law Clerk (Litigation Support)
- Tilley Schonell – Law Clerk (Litigation Support)
- Muneeb Jasim – Accounts Executive
- Sam Griffiths – Paralegal
- Savanna Rose Reale – Paralegal