We are experts in Family Law.
Our Director Gillian Yeend is an Accredited Specialist in Family Law.
Our Special Counsel Mary Burgess is an Accredited Mediator and can conduct parenting mediations and issue a s60I certificate.
Our team are constantly undertaking continuing legal education in Family Law including Masters courses to ensure we have all the skills needed to give you the best advice and representation.
We know that dealing with your Family Law matter is stressful. Let us guide you to a resolution.
We are able to assist you with the following matters:
- Free Initial Consultation
- Family Law
- Parenting Matters
- Property Settlement for Married and De Facto Couples
- Financial Agreements
- Superannuation in Family Law Matters
- Separation and Divorce
- Wills & Powers of Attorney
- Child Support
- Spousal Maintenance
- Mediation & s60I Certificates
- Court Representation
- Domestic Violence and Protection Orders
- Child Welfare & Children’s Court Matters
- Qualified Independent Children’s Lawyer
- Legally Aided Matters
Contact us to discuss your matter with an experienced Family Lawyer.